Steps to Make Perfect My breaktfast cat

date: 2020-11-14T11:49:09.516Z
image: https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/2275a0224cf27926/680x482cq70/my-breaktfast-cat-recipe-main-photo.jpg
thumbnail: https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/2275a0224cf27926/680x482cq70/my-breaktfast-cat-recipe-main-photo.jpg
cover: https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/2275a0224cf27926/680x482cq70/my-breaktfast-cat-recipe-main-photo.jpg
author: Ella Hart
ratingvalue: 4.8
reviewcount: 30708
recipeingredient:
- "1 strawberry" - "6 pretzel sticks" - " peanut butter or jelly" - "1 banana" - "3 raisins" - "1 slice bread"
recipeinstructions:
- "Put the bread in the toaster for 5 min as the head." - "Put the peanut butter/jelly on the toast as the face." - "Cut the strawberry in half and place them on the top left and right as the ears." - "Take the banana and cut 2 slices out of it to were there are 2 circles. Then take the 2 circles and place them in the middle bellow the strawberries as the eyes." - "Take 2 of the raisins and put them on the bananas as the pupils and then put the last raisin in the middle of the bananas as the nose." - "Take the pretzel sticks and put 3 on each side of the nose as the whiskers." - "Now your done!"
categories:
- Recipe
tags:
- my - breaktfast - cat
katakunci: my breaktfast cat
nutrition: 228 calories
recipecuisine: American
preptime: "PT27M"
cooktime: "PT34M"
recipeyield: "1"
recipecategory: Dessert

---


![My breaktfast cat](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/2275a0224cf27926/680x482cq70/my-breaktfast-cat-recipe-main-photo.jpg)

Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, my breaktfast cat. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Find a Loving Cat Sitter With One Of Our Trusted Pawshake Members. Cat - Where is my breakfast? Is this not the cutest little guy or what? This cat is beggining for food.

My breaktfast cat is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. My breaktfast cat is something which I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.


To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my breaktfast cat using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.



##### The ingredients needed to make My breaktfast cat:

1. Get 1 strawberry 1. Take 6 pretzel sticks 1. Prepare peanut butter or jelly 1. Get 1 banana 1. Make ready 3 raisins 1. Get 1 slice bread

Ever fed a toddler while balancing a car on your shoulder? My cat has breakfast in a restaurant where beautiful music sounds. the cat loves delicious food and especially Cogla is fed from a spoon in a pleasant calm a. Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more.



##### Instructions to make My breaktfast cat:

1. Put the bread in the toaster for 5 min as the head. 1. Put the peanut butter/jelly on the toast as the face. 1. Cut the strawberry in half and place them on the top left and right as the ears. 1. Take the banana and cut 2 slices out of it to were there are 2 circles. Then take the 2 circles and place them in the middle bellow the strawberries as the eyes. 1. Take 2 of the raisins and put them on the bananas as the pupils and then put the last raisin in the middle of the bananas as the nose. 1. Take the pretzel sticks and put 3 on each side of the nose as the whiskers. 1. Now your done!

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more. My cat takes a traditional Greek breakfast (spanakopita and Greek black coffee) Where's my breakfast, hooman? Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up. Sort by. best. no comments yet.

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my breaktfast cat recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Komentar